These airport buildings are typically used as a quality but cost-effective alternative to a traditional building or to cope with seasonality peaks, refurbishment projects or fire damage on a temporary or permanent basis.
All structures can provide fast, economical extra space for compliance with social distancing rules.
Want to know more about Aviation and Airport buildings?
Why choose this design?
- Choice. Airport passenger buildings are usually fully customised structures, designed to meet specific site and structural safety standards. As with all our customised solutions, the choice is therefore practically unlimited.
- Design. Original equipment manufacturer with ISO 9001 certification, designing and manufacturing direct from the factory which is one of the largest and most technically advanced production centres of its type in Europe.
- Budget. We aim to provide a fixed overall project cost and will work to your budget. A semi-permanent airport terminal will always be delivered at a fraction of the cost and time to a more traditional building structure.
- Support. Proven experts in this specialist sector having successfully delivered schemes of all sizes; baggage canopies through to fully functional terminals. We can give you and your project as much or as little support as needed.
- Availability. Although often custom designed, we can produce a project specific structure and install it much quicker than a more traditional development.
- Accessories. All terminals and passenger areas can be supplied with the necessary equipment including baggage handling systems, screening, video surveillance, counters, PA systems, furniture, fire detection and much more.